How to compile a VBScript to a Exe File
ScriptCryptor lets you quickly produce standalone, royalty free applications from your VBS or JS files. VBScript or JScript files will be converted into EXE files, the source of your scripts will be encrypted with Blowfish algorithm. Once converted, they cannot be modified or viewed by other users.
ScriptCryptor Compiler also lets you set various resources in the .EXE file, such as its description, the company name, version information and even the application icon. In additional, you may include any files to compiled exe file and use it during execution.
* No temporary file will be created while executing. Unlike the other products, our compiler will execute script from the memory and will never create unprotected files in the TEMP folder.
* Command-line compilation
* Hides and protects sources of a script from viewing.
* Highlight command’s syntaxis inside built-in editor.
* All additional files required by your script may be embedded into EXE file.
* Allows you to use your own Icon and Version Info for compiled files.
* Built-in WScript object. You not need to modify your script and can use standard WScript.echo, WScript.Arguments, e.t.c.
* Script become independent Win32 executable, without relying on “cscript.exe” or “wscript.exe”
New link here!
Download ScryptCryptor Cracked NEW VERSION: