First Look – System Center Configuration Manager 1511
Webinar recording from 18th December 2015.
How are you going to manage Windows 10?
This final major release of the Windows Operating System will be the last big-shift and have continuous monthly updates.
System Center Configuration Manager is the first component of the System Center 2016 to be released (8th Dec 15). With this new release you will now be able to test & deploy the new capabilities of Windows 10 and manage the releases in a more seamless process as SCCM aligns to the update process of Windows 10.
The session was a first look and covered:
• How this version allows management of Windows 10
• Overview of the latest features
• Service Connection Point—how this links with Intune for Mobile Device and Application Management Integration
• In-Console updates for Configuration Manager itself
• Approach on Migrating from 2007 or 2012 (R2)