How to Install System Center Config Manager (SCCM) 2012 R2 Step By Step Full
SCCM 2012 R2 Installation Step By Step on Windows Server 2012 R2
Today I am going to show you how to install SCCM 2012 R2
For this demo I have two virtual machines
1. Win2K12R2-DC01 Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP
2. Win2K12R2-CM01 Going to install SCCM 2012R2.
Win2K12R2-CM01 is joined to domain (VICTORINFOSOL.COM) and log-in with domain user (ConfigAdmin)
1. Install & Configure WDS on Win2K12R2-CM01.
2. Install & WSUS on Win2K12R2-CM01.
3. Install Windows ADK8.1 on Win2K12R2-CM01.
4. Install MDT 2013 on Win2K12R2-CM01.
5. Install IIS on Win2K12R2-CM01.
6. Install BITS, Remote Differential Compression.
7. Install SQL Server 2012 on Win2K12R2-CM01.
8. Create System Management Container & Delegate Permission.
9. Extend the Active Directory Schema for SCCM.
Now go for the installation of SCCM 2012R2
It will 30-50mins for the installation to complete